It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate Agency Owner. A successful candidate is equal parts dedicated and driven. Someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and turn them into rewards. Someone with a passion for helping people live the good life and building a good life for themselves. Opening an agency takes courage, commitment and compassion.
Insurance industry experience is NOT required and Allstate Owners come from diverse backgrounds; – from Military, to engineering, operations, sales, financial services, pharmaceutical sales, accounting, business management, real estate, mortgage banking, human resources, account management, teaching, insurance (naturally), and many other industries.
The commonality is in their ability to develop a solid business plan which includes marketing, operations, and human capital. Allstate Agency Owners run the day to day operations of their agency and know how to recruit, hire, develop, manage and retain top talent to help them grow the businesses.
Why be an Allstate Agency Owner?
For the driven individual there are few career choices that compare to running a business and being your own boss. So the question of why a career in property & casualty, life and health insurance sales is less about what you do and more about who you are. Our successful network of Insurance Agents balance an uncompromising passion for helping others with a personal drive to achieve unparalleled success. That’s how we know that over 16 million households are in Good Hands. As an Allstate Agency Owner you will sell and service 13 major lines of insurance, including:
As part of our agency network, you will be backed by the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America with over 80 years of experience. You will also benefit from:
- The economic interest of the agency business is yours!
- Opportunity to open multiple agency locations
- Advanced technology such as paperless processing and intranet applications
- Local sales and marketing support
- On-going consultative support from a Field Sales Leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes
How Will I be Rewarded?
New Agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
What Do You Need?
- Business Management/Leadership or Sales Management/Leadership or Operational Management/Leadership experience.
- This is not a franchise and there are no fees! You do not give Allstate any capital to operate under our brand.
- You will need to validate sound personal and business financial judgement and be in good standing financially.
- You will need to validate that you have the ability to meet your operational cost projections in accordance with your business plan.
Want to Know More?
Apply to the opportunity today and an Allstate Recruiter will reach out and contact you.