Agency Creative Production Manager, Agency Management and Creative Operations (AMCO)
As the Agency Creative Production Manager, you are a progressive influencer, balancing strategic big-thinking with day-to-day executional skills. You are expected to be fluent in the fundamentals of creative production across advertising, and the transcreation process, with a healthy experience set across agency and client side work. You are a strategic thinker and change agent who is comfortable in chaos and who thrives jumping in feet first to solve challenging problems. You like the challenge of operationalizing processes and bring that nuanced thinking to each project you take on.
You have extensive knowledge in creative production. You are confident in your ability to think holistically about the experience from asset development to asset management. Quality and accuracy are integral to your role and your desire to drive consistency and scale shine through in you production efforts. Stewarding relationships that scale, you will work closely with cross-functional team across finance, legal, engineering, product development, and more. Your expertise in production work globally enables you to build and scale workflows effortlessly.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop a robust process for operationalizing asset management, transcreation and translation in partnership with marketing leads and engineering.
- Develop agency and marketer guidelines around creative production operations. Build and manage creative production management training programs for marketers and agencies.
- Support implementation of systems, processes, and events to optimize creative production workflows across products and functions.
- Partner with Global Strategic Sourcing team on creating benchmarks around cost models.
- Work with cross-functional teams to influence, implement, and maintain creative production processes with agency partners; scale creative production processes to cover all major markets/regions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of work experience.
- 4 years of work experience in brand and technology marketing, focused on creative production operations management.
- Experience with building production workflows (digital and broadcast).
- Experience in transcreation and global implementation.
- Experience working with teams globally. High emotional intelligence that enables close working relationships with key leaders at top agencies and across key countries and products and across remote teams
- Agency background with intimate working knowledge of how agencies function across creative production and how decisions are made.
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams and agencies and the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed team.