BorgWarner is currently looking for a “dynamic, results driven” individual to join as an Aftermarket Retail Sales Director located remotely or at our Customer Technology Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
This person will primarily be responsible for meeting regional sales, margin, and expense targets through executing aftermarket strategy with key accounts, identifying, targeting, and implementing strategies to secure new customer opportunities.
- Execute aftermarket strategy with key accounts.
- Identify, target, and implement strategies to secure new customers opportunities and place new product into existing customers.
- Meet annual regional sales, margin, and expense objectives.
- Participate in national and regional company and customer shows and events.
- Provide competitive feedback on products, pricing, and promotions.
- Provide monthly forecast alignment to the business
- Work cross functionally with Finance, Category Management/Marketing, Supply Chain, and Sales Admin to ensure both customer and company objectives are met.
- Measure the annual booking performance on a monthly basis and provide direction to the team.
- Establish profit and revenue enhancement goals by customer and track the performance accordingly.
- Effectively manage field sales employee(s) efforts to support key accounts including travelling to various customer locations to provide onsite support for market visits, training, etc.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Required: 7-10 years of automotive sales and management experience. At least
- 5 years in the Automotive Aftermarket preferred.
- Individual must have excellent selling, writing, verbal presentation, planning, and time management skills.
- Must have an understanding of business principles to include: sales, margin, profit, return on investment, inventory turns and control.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with leadership at both customer and internal company environment.
- Excellent communication and follow up skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time. Has experience working within Salesorce.com or other CRM platform
- Has an understanding of working within a sales process and knowledge of key sales metrics
- Has industry relationships