Responds to customer requests for turnkey cooling tower services including: inspections, service and repairs by developing technical solutions, preparing estimates and proposals, and managing execution of projects.
- Respond to customer inquiries for all wet cooling aftermarket opportunities – including spare parts, inspection, service, and major upgrades.
- Evaluate technical solutions to address customer concerns including thermal performance evaluations and potential for upgrade to heat transfer media, mechanical equipment, etc.
- Develop estimates and proposals, and coordinate negotiation of contracts.
- Manage execution of projects by coordinating detail engineering, procurement and construction processes.
- Perform field inspections of cooling towers, and write comprehensive inspection reports, including recommendations for repair.
- Coordinate with outside sales representatives to develop and follow sales opportunities.
- Work with management to develop sales forecasting and business strategies to meet annual targets.
- Develop and participate in sales presentations to customers to educate and enhance customer relationships.
- Opportunity for travel to project sites and customer meetings, approximately 10 - 20%.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant discipline
- Five to ten years progressive project and/or sales management experience
- Direct experience with construction and engineering
- Experience in cooling towers preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Business awareness – focus on profitability
- Planning and organizing
- Effective Communication
- Time Management
- Customer Focus