Regional Account Manager - Maintain key accounts by cultivating long term profitable relationships. Organize and motivate JBT resources to manage customer relationship in a positive manner. Sell and or lease JBT citrus processing and Fresh Produce equipment, parts and services.
This position earns a competive base salary plus commission on sales! Other benefits include a company vehicle, laptop, and cell phone.
- Develop and manage annual Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts and communicate updates and year-end results to management team.
- Effectively determine and meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate customer seminars and other training presentations.
- Ensure customer payments are made in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer box reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Create and submit product sales forecast to U.S. Sales Service Manager.
- Prepare and distribute product bulletins to customer base and service organizations.
- Coordinate, direct, and effectively utilize appropriate JBT personnel and other resources to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate service training and support as needed.
- Coordinate engineering efforts to support product line certifications, customer needs and cost reductions.
- Acquire Master Agreements, Conditional Sales Contracts, Purchase Orders, and payments as defined by the credit department.
- Manage product warranty and sales policy work.
- Manage and coordinate product trade show operations.
- Gather relevant industry information and distribute to customers.
- Prepare and present appropriate customer proposals and other JBT presentations.
Core Values and Position Success Factors:
- Self Motivation
- Holding Others Accountable
- Personal Accountability
- Problem Solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results Oriented
- Team Skills
- Strategic Perspective
- Committed to Quality
- Detail Oriented
- Mandatory: BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Technical, or Business, or at least 10 years of experience in the Citrus market in installation, production, service, extractor planing or a technical role plus a commitment to pursue a Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: MBA
Skills and Experience:
- Mandatory: Speak/write English, Computer Literate, Driver's License, Demonstrated mechnical aptitude or hands-on experience working in a manufacturing or food processing plant
- Preferred: Two or more years of industry experience, technical background, extensive industry connections, Spanish/Portuguese fluency
- May be required to travel for extended periods of time.