As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of a strategic and tactical supply chain program that will enhance the quality and cost effectiveness while maximizing the operating income for Aftermarket of purchased non-production materials and services. This position is responsible for the design, analysis and implementation of business processes within Doosan that allows the capture of additional revenue and provides a higher level of customer service to our customers worldwide.
The Business Analyst brings value to our organization by providing progressive, innovative and operationally efficient integrated solutions to support our Aftermarket operations team.
Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements, recommending and coordinating the implementation system/reporting controls from the business perspective and integrated processes among Operations, Sourcing, Warehousing, Sales, Marketing Services and outside suppliers while improving procedures, reports, and tools needed to employ these systems. Work with virtually every functional area within Doosan on successful project analysis, development and implementation that help to improve the Aftermarket Operations business unit.
Role & Responsibility
Design, Analysis, and Implementation of Business Processes
- Conducting task analysis and interacting with the Aftermarket team in order to identify improvement opportunities of productivity, efficiency and decreased costs
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and identify gaps and areas for improvement to help attain business goals
- Analyze, recommend and implement tools/analytics to increase efficiencies and decrease costs in order to meet business objectives
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, analyzing results/reports and recommending actions
- Lead business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions
- Develop deep understanding of business requirements and gain understanding of the needs of the customer
- Lead projects cross-functionally to test and implement developments/requirements
- Interface with IT support to implement developments/tools
- Provide analytics/research/analysis/forecasting input into the Aftermarket Long Range Plan and Annual Operating Plan
- Develop and present executive summary presentations to Aftermarket Management
- Education: Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Computer Science related field
- Experience: 5>7 years
- Travel: 10-24%
- High degree of math and statistical skills/understanding
- Data modeling experience preferred
- Report building
- High degree of fluency in Microsoft Excel, and Business Intelligence software
- Must have a high level of motivation and individual initiative
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills, communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage priorities and follow through in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently, with little supervision.