• Provide operational support for all afloat and ashore C4I systems throughout the entire deployment cycle, and provide engineering and technical support for rapid introduction of new capabilities into the Fleet
• Support includes system optimization, troubleshooting and Speed-to-Capability technology insertion
• Coordinate with ISEA engineers, technicians, installation teams to provide end-to-end technical support for fielded C4I systems
• Provide CASREP support
• Conduct on-site troubleshooting and maintenance assistance for problems that cross multiple C4I systems, provide on the job training on C4I systems
• Significant travel
• Minimum 6 years’ technical experience in Navy C4I systems ashore and afloat.
• Understanding of Navy Command and Control and how C4I systems enhance C2
• Experienced with networking fundamentals and advanced troubleshooting, or Radio Frequency (RF) and baseband equipment operations, or Combat Systems application operation and integration
• Experienced with Remedy/Navy ticketing and troubleshooting resolution
• Bachelor of Science Degree in IT, Engineering or similar field or 10 years of experience with Navy C4I Systems.
• Security Clearance Secret. Top Secret/SCI preferred.
• IAT 2 certified