Our client is one of the world's leading internet marketing services company, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services. With its domestic and international offices, the global marketing services span affiliate, search, mobile, lead generation, display and attribution.
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive will be part of the company’s sales team and will be accountable for building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at some of the largest e-commerce companies.
Senior Enterprise Account Executives focus on new customer acquisition for the company products which include Affiliate Marketing, Display, Paid Search, Social, Mobile and Attribution.
- Seek out and build relationships with industry contacts for new business opportunities
- Identify and develop new advertiser sales leads within assigned territory
- Produce a high volume of sales related activity, (cold calls, presentations, proposals)
- Represent company at trade shows, seminars and industry events
- Formulate and present strategic presentations
- Work closely with internal team members during the RFP process to define a sales strategy
- Understand our competitive landscape and be able to effectively sell against them
- Sell major new accounts in timely sales cycle while maintaining an active pipeline
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue targets
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of sales experience in a consultative sales environment
- Prior experience selling Affiliate solutions is highly desire
- Experience selling Display, Search, Attribution, Social and Video a big plus
- Proven record of generating new revenue and exceeding sales quota
- Experience selling software solutions to the C-level suite at Fortune 500 companies
- Proven record of success in a consultative selling environment
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree