$80K — $100K *
About the job
The Affiliate Marketing Manager supports Turning Point’s online affiliate program to drive highly qualified traffic that results in increased revenue growth across brands within the portfolio. Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for management of the day-to-day operations of the affiliate marketing program, including securing appropriate affiliate partners, conducting ongoing engagement to maximize affiliate success, ensure affiliate compliance to policy and regulations, and management of the commission structures, budgets, and monitoring payments. The normal shift is 40 hours per week in the office. Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing Support.
• Responsible for the recruitment, management, retention and execution of company affiliates and the affiliate program. Management includes oversight of any and all affiliate platforms, such as Post Affiliate Pro, ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.
• Work with brand leads, executive team and design department for the development of ongoing brand promotions, commission structures and budgets as it relates to potential revenue and ROI.
• Serve as daily liaison with affiliate partners to communicate all messaging, direction, collateral disbursement, payments, relationship building, compliance and measurement.
• Work with finance department to manage accurate affiliate payments and reporting on performance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field with 3-5 years of relevant affiliate, promotional partnership procurement, and marketing/ecommerce required. Existing database of and/or experience managing a portfolio of affiliates a plus.
• Working knowledge of affiliate network platforms including shareAsale, Commission Factory, Post Affiliate Pro or related platform required. MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Google Analytics required. Photoshop & Adobe Suite knowledge a plus. Strong knowledge in eCommerce lead generation.
• Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication
• Capable of sitting or standing for extended periods of time as needed for computer analytic work required.
• General awareness knowledge of the ISO9001 Quality Management System requirements, company Quality Policy and your contributions to the effectiveness of the QMS.
• Responsible for being knowledgeable of and acting in strict accordance with the requirements of all relevant laws, regulations, and Company policies, including, among other areas, Food and Drug Administration regulations.
This description is based upon management’s assessment of the requirements and functions of the job as of the date this description was prepared. It is a general guideline for managers and colleagues. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent.
Valid through: 3/26/2021