Under general direction communicates effectively with prospective business customers to successfully achieve sales ofSuneva Medical products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use Webex, Email, and phone to calll on Medical Aesthetic Providers (primarily Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, and Medical Spas) to achieve sales of Suneva Medical products.
- Professionally represent Suneva Medical’s products by promoting product features and benefits, providing technical and clinical information, and distributing marketing literature.
- Educate Physicians, Healthcare Providers, and staff on best practices related to marketing and sales of Suneva’s products within the practice.
- Utilize strong communication skills to both follow-up and proactively contact new and existing customers through a variety of sales channels including e-mail, inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Convert qualified leads into new Suneva Medical accounts. Process product order forms, including license and financial requirements. Oversee completion of all documents.
- Utilizing Salesforce.com, document sales contacts and communications, schedule ongoing sales calls to achieve close ofsale
- Strategize to increase close rate, increase order size and promote an on-going customer relationship with Suneva Medical.
- Collaborate with Regional Business Managers to develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Keep detailed records of all outreach activities as to increase efficiency and reduce redundancy.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, & Customer Service to optimize lead generation and conversion through a measurable lead development process.
- Expand pipeline. Help drive pipeline expansion for each geographic area and each product services segment as prioritized by the company.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage open territories as needed. Perform outside sales calls and/or field co-travels, as required.
2. Provide feedback to various departments in regards to promotions, new collateral and other sales programs.
3. Effectively communicate with sales support and customer service while managing and maintaining accounts.
4. Travel to and participate in regional and national sales meetings, as requested
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; and 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. B2B or Outside Sales Experience necessary. Medical device experience preferred.