Evolus, Inc. is a performance beauty company focused on providing physicians and their patients with expanded choices in medical aesthetic treatments and procedures. We are seeking an eager, goal-oriented Aesthetic Experience Manager. This individual will be responsible for the direct sales of the company’s products. Calls on existing, as well as, prospective customers across all physician specialties providing product information, clinical data, pricing, promotional information and appropriate company information regarding Evolus. This position will develop new accounts and grow existing accounts within their established geographic territory, while meeting and exceeding established sales quotas. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your abilities while growing your knowledge, then look no further! In this role, you will be challenged to drive the success of Evolus in an effort to build a brand like no other.
Let’s talk about some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas and performance metrics.
- Sell company products in established territory via sales presentations, promotional activities and educational events.
- Organize territory for efficient and productive coverage of accounts.
- Act in a professional manner when representing Evolus.
- Analyze sales data to monitor revenue and make necessary adjustments to ensure growth
- Complete all assigned paperwork in a timely and accurate manner (including expense reports, sales reports, etc.)
- Follow up with customers during the on-going sales process to ensure strong customer relationships.
- Meet with customer accounts on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional sales.
- Stay within guidelines of expenses and manage territory budget (including sample budget).
- Gather and report competitive intel to return to sales management.
- Keep abreast of all clinical data pertaining to our products as to remain a good resource to the customer.
- Responsible for assisting customers in setting up and executing promotional activities.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, state, local and company policies & procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc project requests and additional duties when assigned.
Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic Team Member:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desired or 10 years of relevant sales experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of selling experience in the injectable aesthetics market or comparable experience selling to plastic surgeons or dermatologists strongly desired.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Technically savvy with the ability and desire to embrace new and necessary applications.
A Few Other Items Worth Mentioning:
- Office location – Remote
- This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager