Imagine new horizons...
Become a part of Dassault Systèmes, the world leading organization in delivering advancedsimulation technologies on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, an innovative computational environment, to the aerospace structural engineering community.
The challenges ahead
You will contribute significantly, as an individual and as a team member, in satisfying complex numerical simulation needs in the field of aerospace structural engineering. You will learn and apply new technologies, product features, and industry workflows on a continuous basis, and you will communicate clearly, concisely and completely in sharing knowledge with others who may have varying levels of technical understanding.
What will your role be?
You will be a simulation specialist in a team that focuses on providing technical services using our software products. Depending on your level of expertise, the responsibilities and duties may include:
- Supporting customers by helping to resolve technical issues.
- Mentoring customers on best practices.
- Documenting software errors and enhancement requests.
- Assessing the technical performance of our products.
- Performing demonstrations of solutions or proofs of concepts. Identifying workflows that can benefit from our products.
- Conducting seminars and workshops.
- Developing simulation methodologies.
- Developing software extensions or customization.
- Traveling as necessary.
Your key success factors
- Ph.D. degree in an engineering discipline related to computational mechanics and preferablywith 3 years of industry experience in Aerospace Structures.
- MS degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience will also be considered
- Experience with simulation workflows in one or more of the following domains: External Flight Loads Generation, Flutter/Aeroelasticity Analysis, Internal Flight Loads, Additive Manufacturing, Composites Damage, Durability, Noise and Vibration, and Crash.
- Use of C++, Python, or VBScript programming to help with automation of workflows.
- Goal driven and diligent, with the ability to work effectively and efficiently under deadlines and customer requirements.
- Desire for a career in applying numerical technologies to solving engineering problems.
- Passion for learning and applying simulation technologies and products. Aspiration for teaching and helping others to achieve their goals.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Experience with performing implicit and explicit FEA simulations using commercial software such as Abaqus, Ansys, Nastran, or Dyna.
- Knowledge related to MBD, FSI, and CFD.
- Experience with other simulation software such as Isight, Tosca, fe-safe, Simpack, Adams, Xflow, PoweFLOW, and Fluent.
- Experience with using commercial CAD software such as CATIA, SolidWorks, Creo, and NX.
- Familiarity with using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Simulation and Process DataManagement (SPDM), or Process Integration and Design Optimization (PIDO).
- Experience of working in a large enterprise environment that includes many users and varied computing resources.