We are Innovative Space, a rapidly growing business within the Surveillance and Exploration Sector of KeyW that is leading the design and development of next generation satellite payloads and ground processing systems. We have the corporate investment, infrastructure, subject matter experts, and strategic focus to enable you to be successful.
- Lead teams to deliver next-generation RF instruments, from conceptual design through detailed design and fabrication.
- Focus on rapid prototyping and development for sensors, radios, and on-board processing systems.
- Help develop new concepts, white papers, proposals, and briefings.
- Deliver briefings and reports to customers.
- Manage the cost, schedule, and technical baseline, in concert with the chief systems engineer.
- ABILITY TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A TS/SCI CLEARANCE.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, physics, math, or a related discipline; or military training equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in project management.
- Experience successfully delivering space flight payloads or systems.
- Experience leading, coordinating, and presenting at meetings.
- Broad understanding of current and future space systems and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Formal training in program management and/or PMP Certification.