YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Experience programming using LabView for mechanical testing of products
* Significant years of experience in aerospace mechanical products development testing
* MatLab/Simulink experience
* Knowledge of instrumentation technology for monitoring and controlling pressure, temperature, and flow of pneumatic and liquid systems, as well as AC and DC power control and measurement.
* Experience developing automated test or process facility control and data acquisition systems
* Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
* Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
* Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
* Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.