ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
The Manufacturing/Production Supervisor will manage and direct Aerospace daily production and operations activities. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinate with Production Control to establish daily work schedules.
- Interact with Business Management on updates, and expedites as necessary.
- Lead the production organization through cost improvement activities, quality improvements, and safety awareness.
- Develop plans for cell and non-cell areas with regards to staffing, capitalization, tooling methodologies, robotic integration.
- Manage and prepare budgets; track key performance indicators and report on performance monthly.
- Support continued growth of the division by effective cost control and cost reduction programs, supporting new development programs and timelines.
- Work with all employees to develop and establish strong relationships and trust.
- Any APICS certifications; or seminars such as Dale Carnegie.
- BSME is a plus; other life skills demonstrating a mastery of hands-on skill sets is valuable.
- Min 10 years in Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience in running a variety of production departments in manufacturing operational enterprise.
- Experience in an aerospace metal fabrication environment with machining tolerances in tenths of an inch.
- Have demonstrated excellent leadership abilities; and be prepared to spend time mentoring others as they grow in their leadership roles.
- Understanding of GD&T, prints, sketches, customer quality programs, etc.
- Understanding of financial statements, inventoryreports, labor reports, scrap reports, margin reports, etc.
- Advanced MS Office computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are a must. Experience with ERP systems and engineering CAD systems are a plus.