Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Aerospace Engineer to join our team in the Hill AFB, Ogden, UT area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering services
- BS Degree in Aeronautical, Astronautical or Aerospace Engineering + 6 years of related engineering experience
- MS Degree in Aeronautical, Astronautical or Aerospace Engineering + 4 years of related engineering experience
- PhD Degree in Aeronautical, Astronautical or Aerospace Engineering + 2 years of related engineering experience
- Systems Engineering Experience and/or Certification
- Journeyman skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tier
- Professional Engineering License desired
- Systems Engineering Certification desired
- Relevant core and advanced certifications as established/required per local, national and international industry standards or as necessitated by performance expectations associated with level of appointment
- Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information