OneSky has an opening for a Test Engineer to join our newly minted high-tech startup in the Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) domain. This position is an incredible opportunity to be part of our product development team and test products that will establish OneSky as the leading provider of software and services that safely and efficiently plan, manage and monitor any type of drone within existing airspace. We are looking for an Aero-dynamics Test Engineer to ensure the quality of OneSky’s enterprise products and solutions. You will work in a small agile team of enthusiastic developers and testers to deliver incredibly cool products to our customers. You will get to work in a dynamic and fast paced start-up environment. Responsibilities:
- A critical role in an agile team that follows Agile Scrum methodology. The team includes the Product Owner, a Scrum Master, a Software Architect and other developers.
- Evaluate functional requirements relevant for the product.
- Perform manual and automated testing of implemented functionality, reviewing associated documentation.
- Perform release testing of the overall solution delivery.
- Create automated tests based on the product capabilities for regression testing and increasing code coverage.
- Being an active and flexible team member and ensuring the success of projects
Technical Job Requirements and Desired Skills
- 2 -5 years in software testing in engineering development, software testing, or equivalent
- Experience with SQL, Perl and PowerShell languages desired
- Knowledge of AGI’s Flagship Product, Systems Tool Kit (STK) a plus
- Familiarity with various test tools a plus. Hands-on experience with test automation tools
- Working knowledge of REST services a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment a plus
- Familiarity with the UAV/Drone marketplace a plus
Team and Culture Requirements
- Creative thinker and an effective problem solver
- Desire to both detect and identify source of system problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment that conducts bi-weekly sprints
- Self-starter who can envision good, solid solutions and drive them through to completion
General Job Requirements
- BS or MS in an engineering or scientific discipline with knowledge of Aero/Astrodynamics
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident