AEM Technical Architect
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The Technical Architect for Adobe AEM Role will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital Marketing solutions, including Adobe Experience Management, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Marketing Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing suite of products.
- Install and configure Adobe Experience Manager for on premise solutions or cloud based solutions.
- Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience Manager for global enterprises.
- Configure OSGI settings for an AEM install base.
- Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related projects.
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital marketing program for a customer.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Help design analytics scenarios
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
- Experience in architecting at least 2 large implementation of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Web Content Management and 10 years of IT experience.
- Strong JEE and front-end technology experience in Angular, JQuery, SASS, CSS
- Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building framework as needed.
- Good to have mobile hybrid application development experience
- SOA development experience using NodeJS and related technologies
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.