- Install and configure Adobe Experience Manager for on premise solutions or cloud based solutions.
- Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience Manager for global enterprises.
- Configure OSGI settings for an AEM install base.
- Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related projects.
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital marketing program for a customer.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Help design analytics scenarios
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
- Experience in architecting at least 2 large implementation of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Web Content Management and 10 years of IT experience.
- Strong JEE and front-end technology experience in Angular, JQuery, SASS, CSShttps://perficient.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppJob&action=jobEdit&id=4203&tab=RQ_DESCRIPTION&hashed=-1102746065#!
- Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building framework as needed.
- Good to have mobile hybrid application development experience
- SOA development experience using NodeJS and related technologies
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in (Insert technologies).
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.