AEM Developers and Architects at Publicis.Sapient provide technical leadership to our project teams with specific focus on CMS solutions. This includes planning, guiding the design, estimation, user interface, people management, issue resolution and quality assurance. AEM Developers and Architects collaborate across disciplines and use their in-depth knowledge of AEM technology to deliver business solutions for our clients.
As an AEM Developer or Architect you will:
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Implement AEM architecture, visualization and development processes
- Drive planning exercises with engineers
- Coordinate globally dispersed development and quality assurance
- Use your deep understanding of CMS solutions to guide your decisions
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Write bug-free code
Our AEM Developers and Architects typically have experience with one or more WCM/ECM products, specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), but also Tridion, Interwoven, Fatwire, Vignette, SharePoint, or Sitecore. In addition, they have expertise in multiple technologies including JAVA, J2EE, C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Win-Forms, Web-Forms, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, EAI, ETL, etc.