Less than 5 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Works closely with the Development Team, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Quality Assurance staff to create software solutions that fulfill the business requirements provided by the project team. In addition analyzes, designs, codes, tests, implements, maintains, and documents application software.
- Experience developing with Adobe Experience Manager v6.0 and higher Experience developing in JAVA with a solid understanding of UI technologies including ReactJS.
- Provide daily production support JAVA / AEM and problem resolution for assigned applications Provides consultation on complex projects.
- Research and evaluate new tools and techniques Design, develop, and implement AEM components and document them Develop Documentation, including Design Specifications and Technical Specifications, and Test Plans Develop systems including coding, testing, and debugging.
- Experience with AEM Digital Asset Management System and Adobe.
- Experience developing with a content management system.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of multi-tier architectures.
- Experience using web services (REST, APIs and JSON).
- Experience with relational databases (mySQL preferred).
- Has familiarity and extensive experience with popular Content.
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborates with business and IT decision-makers to discuss system.
- Requirements and brainstorm ideas for new features.
- Creates and maintains a repository of common assets and reusable code.
- Follows best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Wields knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to develop search-friendly websites and interfaces.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibilityissues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with Git or other software version control system.
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation system.
- Knowledge of Java application servers such as Apache, etc.
- Experience with Java Unit Testing.
- Can use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills with positive energy.
- Experience with Agile development necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development,, MobileComputing, Software Engineering or a related field of study.
- Minimum three to four years of experience in software development.
- Ability to travel.