AEM Business/Agile Analyst
Does the challenge and ownership that comes from leading and driving large, cross-organizational projects and initiatives for a multi-billion dollar website excite you?
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions?
We foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We take ideas from their initial stages right through to production collaborating closely all the way. Come join us as we continue to change the world of airline e-commerce.
In this role you will
- Create/Manage Sprint backlog in JIRA
- Conduct StandUp
- Conduct Scrum Ceremonies like backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospective
- Liase between product manager and developers
- Perform demos
- Update techspecs
- Communicate progress
- Support testing by testing and helping with creation of test cases
- Manage scope
- Manage timeline
- Provide progress reports
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Create system level design and detailed technical architecture deliverables.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform
- Provide direction and expert-level technical guidance to Adobe development efforts as required.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Deliver web application architectures and development patterns
- Design Adobe Experience Manager solutions for web and mobile
- Drive Architectural direction of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of an AEM implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Adobe platform, including AEM/CQ, Content Repository eXtreme (CRX), Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Review and validate test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Be a credible subject matter expert for the platforms under design
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Responsible to deliver detailed design and help development team to understand the architecture
- Proven ability to design and optimize technical solutions which enable business processes across disparate systems
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Part of software delivery methodologies such as Scrum and / or Kanban
- Should have delivered applications leveraging AEM and UI frameworks like JQuery, AngularJS, BootStrap, Node.js
- Should have delivered applications using the Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Minimum of 3 years of AEM/CQ platform experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Java experience (OSGi and/or JEE)
- Minimum of 5 years in strategy and solution architecture for enterprise web content and digitalexperience management platforms.
- Basic knowledge in integrating search technologies and web analytics with Adobe Experience Manager
- Hands on experience with debugging UI applications
- Adobe SiteCatalyst/Target knowledge highly preferred