Waters is looking for an AEM Architect to join our team and lead the changes needed for our Corporate Website to harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and the changing future. If you’re interested in providing solutions to business and technical teams that will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and services, then this job is for you.
We expect you, with product owners to provide exceptional IT architecture blueprints and thought leadership to enable IT global strategy and growth,ensuring a great customer experience.
- Architectural approach for the entire global digital marketing technology stack inclusive of AEM, the Adobe Marketing cloud, and integrations with CRM and ERP.
- Build strong relationships with leadership across Waters to collaboratively deliver future thinking solutions and contribute directly to business success
- Provide leadership, direction, and solution expertise leveraging AEM and the Adobe Marketing Cloud to ensure successful delivery and operations.
- Ensure solutions meet the requirements of the businesses and their processes to ensure successful delivery and operations.
- Ensure alignment and support of all critical systems relative to security and data privacy policies and standards inclusive of accessibility, vulnerability and website inventory management.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technology trends, tools, etc. as related to corporate needs and strategy.
- BS or BSc degree in computer science or related experience as an Architect
- 10+ years software development/IT and 5+ years AEM related experience
- Proven experience in providing solutions for AEM Web Content Management (WCM) Tools and technologies.
- Proven experience on configuration, debugging and tuning of AEM servers.
- Architecture experience in AEM 6.0 including Commerce and Adobe Marketing Cloud (Target, Adobe Campaign, Analytics etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud Service Models and DevOps
- Expertise with customer and commercial excellence ecosystem technologies, such as, Salesforce, Hybris Apptus, and Mulesoft along with architecture best practices including globalizations