AEM Architect needs to be a subject matter expert on WCM domain; Conceptually understand business requirements and translate them into technical designs document and architecture for Multi-Channel Digital transformation programs. Application of WCM solutions to online and digital marketing needs is a must.
? Perform design and development activities for our most complex and large implementations
? Articulate technical solutions and how they can solve client business problems to terms of technical and non-technical audiences
? Optimize web solutions and architecting to accommodate performance requirements.
? Work with solution team and provide the technical suggestion or solution specifically covering AEM application runtime servers (author/publish), web server dispatcher caching and rewrite rules.
? Provide operational support at the infrastructure and application level, management & monitoring.
? Have strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills
? Able to define implementation processes, quality gates and standards
? Have to build and strengthen a team-oriented environment and to mentor and guide others.
1. Setting up AEM/CQ 5 Framework for Development and Server environment.
2. Provide optimized solution on complex functionality and third party application.
3. Manage SVN Repository Server & freeze release for staging server.
4. Coordinate with Customer, other teams, third party api provider for integration with back end code.
5. Interact with team to resolve any technical difficulty.
6. Implement new extension on Web application server.
7. Implement Web services architecture if required
Must Have competencies ::
1. Assist in the initial gathering of technical and functional requirements from clients during on-site discovery phase
2. Ability to build Solution Architecture based on requirements & availability of existing IT landscape for CQ5/AEM Solution
3. Extensive knowledge of setup and configuration of the Adobe Experience Manager WCM product
5. Strong knowledge about SOA, Entity Framework, and MVC design patterns etc.
6. Perform product and technology research and analysis to formulate solutions to client specific requirements
7. Evaluate third party software involved in client specific solutions and make recommendations
8. Develop and document the detailed technical design for selected product solution
9. Team player who can work independently at customer site
10. Experience implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting AEM installations and administration issues
11. Extensive knowledge of Integration with Third party services, SOAP base, RESTfull services etc.
12. Extensive experience in application deployment (Cloud deployment/In-house deployment).
13. Excellent communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills
Good to have competencies::
1. Quick learner, able to work independently with limited supervision.
2. Self motivated and dependable.
3. Third party application integration.
4. Experience with multiple delivery platforms such as mobile versus desktop.
5. As needed, assist System Specialist in deploying (installing) software solution at client site.
6. Experience in front end technologies, HTML5, JS, Jquery and framework technologies (e.g. Spring / Hibernate/.LESS)
Must Have: Bachelors in Computer Science/IT, BE Computers/IT; AEM Certification.
Good to have: Masters in Computer Science/ IT, ME Computers/ IT. Certification from reputed agency in must have technologies.