Since defining the field service management market over 20years ago, ClickSoftware continues to lead the space empowering the world's most demanding service organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction.
As a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management six years in a row, our solutions provide our customers with a new competitive edge to drive customer lifetime value and operational efficiency.
ClickSoftware’s field service solutions are used by enterprises across the globe, including leading utility, telecommunications, capital equipment, and healthcare companies like Sempra, Deutsche Telecom, Diebold Nixdorf and Kincare.
We are expanding our Sales Team to build the bench strength of our global organization – if you aspire to join the group, please continue on…
As an experienced Account Executive, you thrive off a big challenge and aim to be the best in everything you do. Your main responsibility is to drive sales revenue in your territory and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth.
You will target new business, both directly and indirectly, and also assume existing customer accounts. You’ll also work closely with the regional VP of Sales to define the territory strategy and be empowered to execute it. This is a strong leadership role and requires individual excellence to demonstrate this on a situational and strategic basis.
You’ll be responsible to build and execute a territory plan. At your disposal, you’ll have internal resources to help sell effectively at all levels of the client organization.
As you’re building foundations for future revenues you’ll also be expected to monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect.
- Someone with 10+ yrs. software and solution selling experience, including licenses and professional services
- A consistent track record of goal attainment and overachievement in your geography
- Experience with business application sales in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners
- The keen ability to link client business needs and reframe the way the client views their business
- Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals
- An exceptional communicator- someone who is articulate, confident, self-aware and personable
- Experience in either WFM, CRM or ERP required
- Salesforce.comexperience is ideal
- A road warrior! Travel is up to 50%
- Someone who is competitive with a desire to out-perform colleagues and surpass targets
Territory: AZ, NM, TX, OK, AR, LA
Benefits of working at Click:
- A competitive salary awaits the right candidate, along with annual President’s Club trips for top performers (this past year was Capri, Italy)
- An un-capped commission structure allows you great earning potential
- Your role is more than creating meaningful relationships and hunting down targeted accounts, it’s about forging strategic partnerships with global-leading companies who value both what you and ClickSoftware can do to help grow their business and outperform their competitors
- Being on the front line to drive the company forward, you’ll be armed with every supporting resource available within the company as well as externally through world-class training programs (including Force Management)
- You’ll be rewarded for closing multi-million-dollar deals
- Your resume will be super-charged, attributable to working for a Gartner Award winning, global technology company based in Boston - the heart of the United States’ technology hub!.