The Team’s Focus
Separate from TransUnion’s traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer lending, TransUnion Specialized Risk provides its clients with leading data, analytics and risk management solutions that help them make efficient, informed and accurate decisions. We offer a broad array of products including right party contact, skip tracing, fraud and identity management, collections, and onboarding decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and information services.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Proven ability to drive new business and documented success carrying a sales goal
- Establish relationships with key account stakeholders, including understanding their purchasing criteria
- Identify, sell, close and manage potential sales prospects
- You will utilize effective networking techniques to grow your territory, and follow up in a timely manner on all leads.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within TransUnion and TransUnion Specialized Risk Group to develop strategic solutions for the accounts in your territory
- Responsible for prospecting for new business and will be provided with a new revenue quota.
- Responsible for Pipeline Management in Salesforce
- Become a subject matter expert in risk solution products. Maintain knowledge of current industry trends and business needs.
- Proven ability to work in sales teams with other account managers and account executives.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience
- Proven track record of growing revenue through consultative selling and building relationships in large and complex client business
- Demonstrated ability to sell complex solutions with a strong aptitude to problem solve and troubleshoot customer needs
- Proficiency in MS applications and other software applications with ability to understand technical products and solutions
- Solid understanding of data and information services relevant to the financial services, retail, legal, investigative, insurance that support mission-critical business functions including collections, identity verification, fraud detection and mitigation and investigative solutions strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree