The Enterprise Risk Management team helps organizations move towards an insight-driven and performance- oriented approach to risk management – one that becomes intrinsic to the business and is embedded in key business processes.
The IT Risk Management team helps our clients design and implement IT risk management frameworks and programs to help identify, manage and respond to IT risks. This includes developing IT process, risk and controls frameworks, establishing IT risk management programs and leveraging the latest in GRC technology to enable IT risk activities.
The Third Party Risk Management team helps clients make strategic investments and focus on the right areas to effectively manage third-party risks. This service, made possible through our global delivery centers and technology partnerships, was designed in a flexible manner to reflect companies' variable stages of readiness when it comes to managing third-party risk.
The Program Risk Management team helps clients achieve their desired outcomes for their most critical and complex programs and initiatives. This may include program portfolio optimization, predictive risk analysis, go-live readiness assessments and other initiatives designed to improve program execution.
Skills and attributes for success
- Effectively lead and motivate multiple concurrent client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members
- Generate new business opportunities and foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Lead large scale engagements and consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 6 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of principles of ERM and knowledge of GRC concepts. Knowledge of risk management or control frameworks (e.g. COSO, ISO, OCEG, etc.)
- An understanding of and/or implementation experience with a variety of GRC tools (i.e. GRC, Archer, BWise, Paisley etc.)
- Experience with the assessment, design and implementation of risk management and/or compliance programs including risk governance, risk appetite and risk tolerance, risk assessment, risk mitigation strategies, integration of risk management and strategic/business planning processes, and integration of risk management functions
- A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel internationally. A willingness to travel estimated at 60-80%
Ideally, you'll also have
- CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CMA, RICS APC, PMP or other relevant certification; non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire.