There is no reward without risk. Some risks you can predict and plan for, and some risks you can’t. As part of the Risk Transformation team, you will be part of a growing practice of professionals, all inspired to help companies strategically enhance their internal control environment in order to better tackle challenges in their business. We work with our client’s tohelp them better understand risk specific to their environment and, together, develop innovative solutions to design, implement and monitor controls. By enabling a more effective controls environment, we give our client’s the confidence they need tofocus on what’s important their core business.
The opportunity Our SAP controls practice is expanding as companies continue to search for better, innovative ways to increase confidence in their reporting processes while lowering compliance costs. Which means, we need you. We need Senior Manager to help answer complex questions facing our clients and drive solutions for the market place.
Your key responsibilities Leveraging your SAP and industry knowledge, you will lead cross-functional teams in developing innovation solutions to build and sustain risk management and governance programs for our clients. You will strategically builds trusting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients; and through building strong EY brand awareness in the market you will help drive pipeline and revenue growth.
Skills and attributes for success
- Understand SAPsecurity and business concepts; manage multiple technically complex projects or engagements simultaneously
- Lead pursuits teams to drive new business development opportunities
- Champions strategic talent initiatives, and actively coach and motivate teams
- Own “C-suit” level client relationship and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Drive high-quality work products on your team within expected timeframes and budget
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and aminimum of 7-8 years of related work experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of SAP controls and business processes (e.g., purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced project management and client service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%. A valid driver’s license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel internationally
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Industry related certification (e.g., CPA/CA, CISA, RICS)
- Strong understanding of sector and industry trends
What we look for We’re interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you’re serious about consulting and ready to takeon some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you. What working at EY offers We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for thevalue you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a rangeof programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
About EY As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.