Advisory Senior – IT Risk & Assurance
Salary: 85k – 95k
Industry: Public Accoutning
· Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
· Assist clients in adapting to new environments by working with them to transform their business models, leverage data, increase operational efficiencies, and ensure greater transparency while focusing on their mission.
· A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field
· CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CFE, CMA, RICS APC, PMP or CCIM certification desired
· A minimum of 3years of related audit, business or financialexperience
· Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning applications or other sector specific IT applications
· Understanding of IT general controls
· Risk analysis experience
· Understanding of process analytics and business intelligence and impact on the Risk engagement
· Ability to perform and interpret gap analysis
· Understanding of sampling strategies and confidence levels
· Implementation of variety of research and information gathering strategies
· Understanding of the application of Data analytics and analysis of results
· Internal auditRisk assessment processes
· Development of risk remediation strategies
· Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency