The successful candidate will develop and support applications for the Global Baking & Markets. Your expertise will enhance the Global Wholesale Operations. You will develop applications for real time and batch Processing utilizing Pega, .Net, MS SQL technologies on the MSWindows platform, as well as Java and Oracle on the Unix platform.
- Analyze, design, and develop payment applications to support Global Wholesale Operations,
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and expertise on the (SDLC) Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exhibit strong application testing, integration, and implementation experience.
- Provide production support on applications, with Blackberry and on-callresponsibilities.
- Demonstrate expertise with Development and Project Management methodologies. (Agile, Waterfall, etc)
- Exhibit ability to communicate effectively with the team and business units.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, and have a “Team First” attitude.
- Prioritize effectively, managing multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Apply advanced time management skills.
- Five years of development experience with financial application development experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience with .Net, SQL server and Windows environment or equivalent experience in Java, Oracle and UNIX development.
- Preference will be given to those with development experience in a Canadian banking environment.
- BachelorDegree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
Requisition ID: 11399