To What to expect
Our security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. The team stays highly relevant by researching and discovering the newest security vulnerabilities, attending and speaking at top security conferences around the world, and sharing knowledge on a variety of topics with key industry groups. The team frequently provides thought leadership and information exchanges through traditional and less conventional communications channels such as speaking at conferences, publishing white papers and blogging.
Our professionals work together in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing engagements to assess, improve, build, and in some cases operate integrated security operations for our clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Establish appropriate business relationships with client personnel.
- Demonstrate in- depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems. Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience, or a Master's degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience in the fields of Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related major.
- A minimum of 1 year of related work experience with information security systems with hands-on QRadar technical infrastructure and implementation experience.
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures, and governance.
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping.
- A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet client needs; estimated 50% travel required.
- The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP or equivalent.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience with Windows, Linux, UNIX, any other major operating systems.
- Experience with programming in Python, C, Java, Perl, Shell and/or bash shell scripting.
- Familiarity with REST API best practices and usage
- Familiarity with security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, AV, etc) and other SIEM products (LogRhythm, Splunk)
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPT, CIPM, CRISC or other relevant certification desired
What we look for