BDO's Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Transformation and Growth Sr. Manager works closely with the Advisory Digital Transformation & Innovation Committee (ADTIC), Advisory practice leaders and BDO IT to focus on the strategy and initiatives to support technology growth, digital transformation and innovation initiatives. This role is involved in projects and programs focused on operational efficiency and process improvement such as automation for the Advisory practice overall and its' constituent components individually.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of training and experience, required
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred
- Twelve (12) or more years of IT and business/industry experience, required
- Seven (7) or more years of technical leadership experience managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders, preferred
- Experience in technology or digital strategy, including new technologies such as analytics/AI/Blockchain, cloud, enterprise apps, IT/app modernization/migration, tech ecosystem, etc., preferred
- Experience in IT Operations as it relates to infrastructure changes, software deployments across complex environments (mainframe, mid-range, networking, appliances, etc.) at a global scale, preferred
- Experience working in a matrixed, professional services organization, preferred
- Experience selecting and managing third party IT service vendors and consultants, preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project and SharePoint, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to lead requirements gathering workshops, and provide training to external and internal team members
- Strong business communication skills, including ability to effectively present issues, ideas, and solutions, in logical and articulate manner as well as communicate complex technology concepts to a business audience
- Strong ability to apply digital transformation and innovation experience and build consensus for approach and priorities with business leadership