A career in our Enterprise Performance Management practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge. Our team helps clients optimise and align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Demonstrates proven expertise and understanding of the development of organizational options for strategic planning, including the design of financial and operational metrics to match with strategic plans.
- Demonstrates proven expert-level consulting with performance monitoring design and providing professional services in connection with implementation, including a proven track record of consulting clients on the common issues facing them in their industry.
- Demonstrates proven expertise of business intelligence tools to support the reporting and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Demonstrates extensive intimate abilities in identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with a proven track record of success directing efforts: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
- Demonstrates proven extensive technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as thorough abilities utilizing Lotus Notes.
Job ID: 14470WD