As an Advisory Financial Alignment Executive, you will drive strategy leading to successful client financial results. You will leverage your Revenue Cycle Experience to cultivate financial relationships within client base and overall health care industry; drive client adoption of technology and analyze client data to identify improvements and efficiency opportunities across adoption and action plans.
In addition, you will consult with client to promote an effective governance structure; contribute ideas to the design, development and deployment of clinically-driven revenue cycle solutions and services; and support cross-functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to execute financial vision, objectives and strategy driven by executive leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or related degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years’ health care revenue cycle work experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 years’ health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- Certified Health Professional (CHP)
- Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR)
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area or currently reside in a previously approved location
- Willing to travel up to 80% as require.