- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 15 years of experience with management consulting, strategy development or process transformation
- Experience managing programs across cross-functional teams
- Experience in real estate planning, business operations, and/or real estate
- Master's degree in a Technical or Business field
- Management experience in fast-paced global environment
- Ability to represent strategic direction and complex data to senior leadership, stakeholders, and other broad-based audiences
- Understanding of complex organizational issues and challenges
- Strong mindset for large complex programs, process, governance, continuous improvement, and a passion for working with clients
About the job
Extended Workforce Solutions (xWS) team's mission is to enable Alphabet’s extended workforce operations, mitigate, and prevent risk while raising the bar for the industry.
The xWS team is responsible for the strategy, governance, and operations across the temporary, vendor, and contractor space.
As an Advisory Business Partner Lead, you will make it easy for Google managers to engage with the contingent workforce, provide training, standards and guidelines to increase business, value, and minimize Google’s risk.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the contingent workforce strategy for business and product areas at Google.
- Consult with assigned business or product units and advise on workforce strategy, quarterly and annual planning, global partner portfolio, and global location strategy.
- Work in close partnership with ecosystem partners to ensure excellent execution and understand how local laws and business conditions should impact their global strategies.
- Partner with Financial Planning and Analysis, Strategic Sourcing, Real Estate and other Google teams to ensure an understanding of the Contingent Workforce ecosystem, and utilize that understanding to most effectively share their advice with business and product units.
- Identify areas of improvement and partner with operations and risk team to drive scalable, global solutions.