As Mass Mutual Financial Advisors (MMFA) continues to look for ways to differentiate itself from the competition and deliver value to advisors and clients, the expansion of Advisor Teaming across the organization is a key initiative. We are currently enhancing and expanding our field support model and as such we are seeking a Teaming Consultant who can partner with our advisors and field leadership to accelerate the development of healthy team based practices. The consultant must possess credibility with the field, excellent coaching skills, a strong understanding of industry trends as well as knowledge of advanced practice management principles.
- Through a team approach, interface with firm leaders to define & build a firm infrastructure model that drives a strong teaming culture and enhances operational capabilities.
- Educate, assess, and develop recommendations and specific action plans that evolve the local teaming support model, which will drive advisor productivity, retention & talent acquisition.
- Coach field leadership to build, develop, and grow healthy, sustainable and transferable team-based practices.
- At firm level, help install repeatable processes and tracking that drives the adoption & sustainability of teaming.
- In partnership with key business partners and local field leadership, coach top advisors and elite teams through Team Formation and Team Development processes as well as annual business planning sessions.
- Orchestrate integrated approach with key business partners and other resources on behalf of targeted firms based on identified needs.
- Use key metrics to identify business growth opportunities and targeted opportunities.
- 6 to 9 years of experience in financial services industry in sales or field sales support-related role
- Self-confident and assertive; comfortable holding business partners, stakeholders and peers accountable
- Coaching, consulting, communication and facilitation skills; ability to engage multi-level audiences
- Openness and ability to communicate critical information in a constructive way
- Technical knowledge of practice management, production growth & sales activity success factors
- Comfortable with speaking in front of groups
- Excellent judge of leadership capability
- Travel required 60% of time