The Marketing Specialist facilitates marketing and business development functions related to Financial Advisor career opportunities at Stifel. The position will also perform other project-based Marketing assignments. The Marketing Specialist works closely with department Marketing Associates, Designers, Writers, and other department personnel to develop the best strategies to meet the goals of marketing campaigns and sales initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Marketing team in establishing monthly marketing campaigns to support the firm’s external recruiting strategy.
- Works with coordinators, designers, social media team, and external vendors to create and deliver
- creative and strategic assets necessary for each month’s marketing campaign.
- Creates internal bi-weekly competitive intelligence, best practices, and marketing communications
- to be shared with recruiting managers.
- Qualifies prospective advisor leads, corresponds with advisors, and schedules Home Office Visits.
- Creates, organizes, and manages recruiting CRM system for advisor leads.
- Gathers, organizes, analyses and provides reports on advisor leads and what point they are in the sales funnel.
- Actively involved in the Financial Advisor Home Office Visit experience. To include, but not limited
- to: Helping with event organization, signage, itinerary, and entertainment.
- Manages content on recruiting website, and sets up “portal” account pages
- for prospective recruits.
- Participates in the implementation of other Marketing-based projects, as directed.
- Proven knowledge of marketing strategy, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Strong sales/business development background, customer service, interpersonal, communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Highly organized individual, capable of handling a large volume of requests and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually, depending on project requirements and scope
- General knowledge of the rules and regulations governing advertising in the securities industry a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: B.S. or B.A. in a related field or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum Required: 5 to 7 years related experience
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with digital marketing and knowledge of digital strategies a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems a plus.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.