- We are looking for a Senior Project Manager or Seasoned Scrum Master with Project Management experience who can help manage a very large agile product development effort. Must be able to demonstrate experience in meeting all scope, time, budget and quality expectations in an agile environment. Will need to manage all phases of development from feature description to customer delivery with ability to embrace change, motivate teams and remove obstacles.
- Manage product development and delivery.
- Manage in a very large, complex, multi-region project.
- Risk identification, mitigation and management.
- Highly complex technical environment.
- Forecasting of resource needs.
- Assist Product Owner with prioritization and management of backlogs.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages upper level client delivery relationships.
- Potential to represent the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages one to many project scrum teams
- Coaches, mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Servant Leader qualities.
- Engage in creating and maintaining new and existing processes.
- Remove impediments affecting teams progress
- Be a scout for ways to improve and a coach for championing improvements.
- Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- Minimum 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Can demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management and/or scrum methods.
- PMP Certified.
- Scrum Master certification.