Exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join an innovation team focused on projects dedicated to improving the quality, colleague engagement, and efficiency in the way that our pharmacy teams communicate with physician offices and other healthcare practitioners (i.e. nurse practitioners and physician assistants).
As an Advisor, Pharmacy Process Innovation, you will play an integral role on the team responsible for innovation, development, and management of the retail pharmacy healthcare provider outreach processes. The primary responsibility of this role is to design and implement more efficient and safe processes for utilizing the electronic channel (i.e. Surescripts) to communicate and outreach to doctors, nurses, and medical assistants). The goal is to improve communication between pharmacies and providers to fulfill our purpose of helping patients on their path to better health. This team is responsible for the execution of a multi-year roadmap that is essential to help the organization achieve our multi-million dollar goals and improve the technology and workflow in our stores, allowing colleagues to focus on patient safety and care.
This position requires teamwork skills as it is necessary to work cross-functionally and influence our store teams, field leadership and internal partners. This position will routinely interact with the following groups: Prescriber, Information Systems, Training & Change Management, Patient Safety, Product Development, Pharmacy Operations, Legal and Field Leadership.
In this role, you will have strong independent leadership skills, as well as analytical and communication skills. Furthermore, you will independently get along with and influence a wide range of senior partners and demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering results. Healthcareexperience is helpful, particularly experienceworking with physicians, providers, or electronic health record software (i.e. Epic, Allscripts, Athena, eClinicalWorks, Practice Fusion).
- Execute market research with healthcare providers to gain insights in order to position CVS Health as elite in provider communication and patient care
- Conduct research and development to inform solution elements to improve the prescriber outreach process
- Engage outside vendors to understand new and emerging communication channels with providers and office staff
- Demonstrate pharmacy knowledge and past project experience to run mini-tests, design system requirements, and roll-out system improvements
- Participate in the development of business cases to support the valuation of creative ideas and provide leadership to measure that value over time
- Accurately analyze and present data to support decision-making
- Present and articulate conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership
- Engage cross-functionally across the organization to drive results and resolve issues, demonstrating relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions within complex organization
- Develop a keen understanding of business and applying knowledge to find opportunities to address potential business challenges
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, with strong ability to influence partners
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- 2 years or more of experience in Operations, Process Improvement, Consulting, Healthcare, Engineering, or Human Factors
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience implementing system improvements throughout the software development lifecycle
- Over 1 year of proven ability to manage project work, including meeting milestones, crafting strategy, setting expectations, and delivering high quality products
- Experience identifying and defining business problems and issues, and developing strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records, NCPDP standards or experience working in a medical office
- Advanced degree such as Pharm.D. or MBA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.