We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Advisor to join our Internal Communications team. Reporting to the Director, Internal Communications and Corporate Events, the successful candidate will be expected to collaborate in the development, coordination and implementation of communication strategies and tactics for stakeholders throughout the company , including the Sustainable Development team. The incumbent should thrive in a dynamic environment, have a positive attitude and possess excellent organizational and time management skills to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and on time.
What will be your contribution to the team?
- Advise and assist your clients in the positioning, planning, launch, creation, execution and monitoring of the various internal communications initiatives and strategies for which you are responsible.
- Create digital and print communications, including articles, emails, videos, webcasts, etc., and coordinate their publication and dissemination.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues to write, revise, edit and produce various communication materials for internal target audiences.
- Participate in the development of the editorial calendar of internal communications.
- Provide editorial assistance and extension advice to various business units and departments of the company.
- Establish and maintain strong networks with internal stakeholders.
- Offer assistance with other communication tasks as needed.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in communications, literature, journalism, or other related field.
- At least five years of relevant experience in corporate communications.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
- Ability to express oneself effectively in French (oral and reading).
- Ability to write in multiple tones and styles for multiple projects and different target audiences.
- Ability to work in a team and maintain cordial relations with colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of organization and respect for deadlines.
- Sound judgment, professional rigor and sense of initiative.
- Good knowledge of the field of engineering and construction, and ability to understand technical concepts and popularize them.
- Knowledge in the field of Sustainability an asset.