Coordinates and leads the design, implementation and evaluation of all phases of highly complex information security solutions and programs for a particular contract or company.
Essential Job Functions
- Designs audits of computer systems to ensure they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external attack. Makes recommendations for preventive measures as necessary.
- Assesses assigned system to determine system security status. Designs and recommends security policies and procedures to implement; ensures compliance to policies and procedures.
- Designs training materials for computer security education and awareness programs.
- Evaluates highly complex security systems according to industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
- Defines and reviews security requirements and subsequently review