As an Advisor Architecture the candidate will work on projects of all sizes and levels of complexity as part of a larger team. Participate in the design, coding, configuration, unit testing, documenting changes required to continue to enhance a an existing system.
Expected to work as part of a team of Information Technologists in expanding the capability of internally built applications using items such as Java Script, .Net, MS SSQL and Oracle PL/SQL. Participate in design discussions and solution design sessions with business and software development teams to provide the required enhancements. Requires periodic work to be performed on weekends and nights outside of the normal business hours to help support any production release or issue if the application development team is needed.
- Minimum 5 years of years operations experience in the Information Technology field. Familiarity with a variety of technologies: the following server operating systems (Windows, AIX, RedHat ), storage, networking, security, web/application/database software, virtualization, high availability, disaster recovery.
- Work experience with at least two technologies aside from operating systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and complex environment with competing stakeholders.
- Experience with change management, risk management, release management and quality assurance methods.
- Minimum 5 years of experienceworking with data using technical tools (e.g.,SQL, Oracle, Access, etc.)
- Operations experience in the Information Technology field, preferably in large-scale (50+ server, multi-site) environment.
- Operations experience in one or more operating systems (Windows, AIX, RedHat)
- Operations experience working in the Microsoft Programming environment (Visual Studio, C#, .NET and Java Script)
- Operations experience with Database design.
- Understanding of one or more storage and network technologies
- Bachelor Degree Required.