- Be the Project Owner on Application Development projects and initiatives. A Project Owner takes accountability for overall implementation of the project. Project Owners are able to work independently and organize others (e.g. Project Managers, Application Architects, Application Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Specialists) to solve technical and complex problems.
- Communicate in multiple formats (e.g. verbally, formal presentations, project team meetings) to a variety of stakeholders (e.g. Business Partners, Technical Management, Developers, Server Administrators) in clear and compelling terms.
- Lead and/or coordinate project efforts and implementations with teams by working closely with application development, production support, and infrastructure teams.
- Identify technical requirements of the projects and their impacts to the application areas by working with managers, technical leads and project teams.
- Efficiently transfers knowledge to team members.
- Research, recommend and drive implementation of new technologies and/or suppliers.
- Lead, coordinate and provide technical support for the Security and Compliance (S&C) related activities.
- Be able to drive efforts in system performance/capacity improvement and application monitoring.
- 5+ years in Waterfall, Scrum or Agile SDLC methodologies.
- 5+ years working in or with an IT Organization
- 5+ years in Process Improvement Experience (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Program Management (e.g. Determining phases, monitoring progress)
- Strong organizational, communication, technical documentation and planning skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Experience with security activities such as PCI DSS, FTC, National Vulnerability Database, Monitoring (e.g. Splunk) implementations, and Reporting (e.g. Kenna Dashboards)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact within all levels of the organization.
- Capable of working across various IT teams and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience in Healthcare (PBM), Pharmacy, Insurance or Mail Order Industries
- Cost Benefit Analysis generation
- PMP and / or Scrum certification.
- Experience with Process & Communication Tools:
-- Microsoft Office
-- Microsoft Project
-- Microsoft Visio
- Experiences in some of the following technical areas:
-- Object Orientated – Java/.NET
-- Procedural Languages - COBOL/CICS / MQ
-- Databases - DB2/UDB/SQL Server/MySQL/Cassandra
-- Server Technologies – Windows, AIX
-- Cloud based Technologies – Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Azure
-- Microsoft SharePoint
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Will accept one year of experience for each year college not attained in addition to required years of experience.