The Mars Agency is a global marketing practice, specializing in marketing to shoppers, consumers and retailers across the ever-expanding omni-commerce environment. Mars uniquely refers to this environment as the A-to-V Commerce SM space, which incorporates everything from Autonomous to Voice commerce.
Mars, proud of its independence and growth-for-clients focus, operates internationally across the Americas, Europe and Asia through its network of offices.
We are looking for an Advertising Technical Lead who will act as the day to day manager, overseeing the Ad Operations Managers and supporting the vision and needs of the Director of Ad Operations. This role will report into the Director of Ad Operations.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day activities of the Campaign Managers on all aspects of booking, optimizing and delivering of campaigns
- Monitor to ensure the execution and successful deployment of all client campaigns to achieve targeted spend and performance for all media campaigns ensuring KPIs are met
- Work with the Campaign Managers to troubleshoot issues that affect implementation, tracking or reporting
- Implement, revise and monitor workflow processes as needed for all aspects of campaign setup, creative setup, QA and optimizations
- Assist with the setup and execution of campaigns where required
- Manage and oversee all AdTech projects from site tagging to implementation of code
- Work with the internal and external clients to execute projects as assigned
- Interface regularly with Sales Team during campaign development, through campaign deployment and optimization processes to provide expertise and recommendations
- Establish regular communication with the internal and external teams to understand commitments, top customer needs and industry trends to provide the team and customer with the best service and support
- Identify opportunities within the key account for up selling and cross-selling and work closely with the Account Executive on proposals for new business. Success in this role relies on the ability of the Manager to build a reputation of "trusted advisor" within the customer business and to develop strong relationships with key contacts
- Ensure optimal performance of a high spend multi-industry national client portfolio
- Maintain data quality and integrity by enforcing all standard policies and procedures; including accurate classification of orders and revenue to enable revenue by channel and other business intelligence
- Closely observe online Marketing trends and market behavior and work intimately with the Publisher
- Create and enforce business rules surrounding targeting and work closely with product teams on new product offerings
- Experience working with large online retail clients
- University Degree level education or equivalent
- 5+ years Ad Operations experience
- Experience with ad serving technology - Adserver, DSPs, SSPs (IE: Google Ad Manager, Google Campaign Manager, DBM/DV360, Google Analytics, Appnexus, The Trade Desk, Centro Basis)
- Experience with CRM systems (IE: Salesforce, Operative, Netsuite, etc)
- Experience with site tagging, ad tagging, display, dynamic creative, video ad serving
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage time, adhere to strict timelines, multitask and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time & priority management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
The Mars Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, ancestry, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or handicap, HIV, veteran, marital or family status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state and/or federal laws, except where a bonafide occupational qualification applies.
The Mars Agency has developed a wide variety of inclusive benefit plans and policies that address and promote the needs of all employees and their family members, including comprehensive group health plans, a parental leave program that includes paid maternity and paternity benefits for pregnancy, adoption and surrogacy, flexible paid time off, a broad and confidential employee assistance program, ongoing wellness support initiatives, trusted financial health advice and guidance, promotion of education through tuition support and assistance, and a flexible and supportive work environment and culture.