Advertising Sales Representative
As an Advertising Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling marketing, advertising and digital advertising solutions to car dealerships’ sales and service centers within a defined territory. You will participate in sales activities that drive revenue including lead generation, gathering competitive intelligence, product demonstrations, operation analysis and proposals to customers. You will participate in team sales presentations, as well as plan and implement sales strategies and programs within your region.
All Advertising Sales Specialists are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided an iPad, iPhone, laptop and home office equipment. If you have a desire to excel and succeed in sales within a reputable company this is the job for you!
Our training consists of time with your mentor in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction. You will complete four different courses throughout your 6 months of training. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training. Prior to and following each course, you will complete various assignments to prepare you and ensure understanding of what was learned. You will be given progress checkpoint tests throughout your training that will identify areas for improvement and to ensure you are on the right track.
While training in the field, you will shadow field representatives including experienced sales representatives, consultants, and field technicians.
This will allow you to learn the overall sales process and will give you the opportunity to observe dealership operations. The culmination of your training will conclude with a ten-day Sales Techniques Workshop that ends with a final presentation requiring completion of a mock sales presentation utilizing a real world account. This will be your final opportunity to showcase all the skills that you have gained throughout the training program.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Sales, marketing, or advertising experiencepreferred
- Persuasiveness and sale closing ability
- Able to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to execute all aspects of the sales process
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with an iPad, iPhone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.