Advertising Project Manager:
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate individuals and creative teams to develop, create, and deliver advertising & social campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Effectively communicate with creative teams to set priorities, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met, and determine team member expectations across multiple projects and departments.
- Take an active leadership role in communications directly with agency executives to provide progress updates on projects.
- Handle some client communications, from initial meetings to determine the scope of a project and a client’s needs and expectations to receiving client feedback on deliverables.
- Ability to understand a client’s desired outcomes and suggest strategies to the team that will help the client achieve goals.
- Oversee schedules and team members, developing initial project plans and timelines to ensure that the team understands the project expectations.
- Scheduling meetings, planning multiple & concurrent project timelines and attention to detail.
- Identify areas where team members are needed to ensure that project milestones and deliverables are completed according to the schedule.
- Comfortable working with junior to senior agency counterparts and clients, while building amazing relationships along the way.
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and be comfortable running and managing agency workflow and personalities while ensuring successful creative output.
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years experience in a traditional or digital advertising agency
- Experience managing a high volume of projects
- Energetic, personable, resilient, smooth under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of MS Teams, Asana, Google Suite, Adobe Suite