Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 112 days ago
Advanced Technology Executive
Role: ATE 2018
At Zones, we deliver complex IT solutions. Simply. But we don’t do it alone – we pair technology from our world-class partners with exceptional service from our team of certified sales, engineering, and supply-chain specialists.
In our 30+ years as a global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and Dallas to New Delhi, reaching over 80 countries around the world. And we formed relationships with partners like Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and others along the way.
Our careers focus on our main areas of expertise: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT sales, technology solutions, engineering, operations, logistics, and more, Zones is the place for you.
Zones Advanced Technology Executives are experienced business development professionals who focus on driving revenue and margin growth for our mid-market and large Enterprise accounts. Advanced Technology Executives collaborate with Engineers, Solution Architects and Software Licensing Sales Executives to develop deep, value add technology solutions for their customers. With a proven record of accomplishment of selling technology solutions (storage, servers, software and professional services) to major customers, our Account Executives are trusted partners who manage deep account relationships, develop strategic sales plans and thrive on driving results.
This is a remote position - we prefer this person to be based in Dallas or surrounding area. The capability to occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Advanced Technology Executive is primarily responsible for:
· Building relationships within an assigned region in person and selling Zones Life Cycle Information technology solutions to clients
· Driving profitably and developing target accounts in partnership with Inside account executives assigned to portfolios
· Providing in-depth customer technology roadmaps and client account strategies; and collaboratively working with field account executives to uncover new sales opportunities
· Developing partnerships with OEM Field Sales Representatives and optimizing joint selling opportunities
· Building market awareness of Zones’ global capabilities and Diversity status through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
· BA Preferred
· 5+ years of experience in Field-based life-cycle information technology solutions sales
· 7+ years required of industry experience in a business development and/or direct quota driven sales role
· Value added reseller preferred
· Deep understanding of technologies that drive Zones solutions such as:
o Data Center
o Unified Communications
o Cloud and/or Mobility
o Solid “in territory” relationships with partners such as Cisco, EMC, HP, Microsoft, AWS preferred
· Proven record of successfully hunting and acquiring new Enterprise size business working with the C- level executives
· Experience teaming collaboratively with a field account executive in a high-volume and fast- paced professional environment preferred
Technology Focus & Requirements
· Familiarity with a CRM System for strategic pipeline management preferred