UtilizationThe preponderance of responsibilities of this role will be in supporting technical delivery, quality and workshare planning within the Transportation Business Group. However, as a seller-doer, this position will be actively engaged in project and program work with a steady-state utilization goal of at least 60% on billable project work after the initial year. The type of work will depend largely on the engagement, but would likely be advisory, Project Principal, quality or technical reviews utilizing the individual’s strengths and experiences. *LI-MR-1
This position requires the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Science related discipline, such as Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Mathematics, Transportation Planning, or similar related degrees.
- Minimum of 10 years in leading regional or national programs associated with Transportation Technology and/or ITS.
- Should have a good understanding of different software development processes to be able to communicate needs and initiatives to the CTO.
- Maintained client relationships with Transportation agencies or other private entities, and have a track record of success in this arena.
- Experienced in development and management of strategic marketing programs for Technology focused services for the transportation industry.
- Experienced in development and management of a wide range of client relationships and specific program and/or project pursuits.
- Experienced with industry associations and maintains a visible profile in the transportation markets.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with client managers, technical directors, business group directors and operations staff.
- Be willing to travel domestically up to 50% of their time.
- Demonstrated commitment to HDR values and an attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must