Details: An Advanced Systems Engineer job in Taunton, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, detailed trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of system, subsystem or system elements with minimal supervision of the lead systems engineer. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area of field, plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Advanced Systems Engineer Job duties:
• Performs technical planning, cost and risk analyses, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for subsystems and system elements.
• Performs customer requirements analysis, develops system requirements and defines allocations to lower levels (subsystem, elements and components).
• Leads Modeling and Simulation activities.
• Researches and analyzes data, such as vendor products, COTS components, GFE/CFE, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
• Researches, designs, and develops systems, in conjunction with software and hardware product development, applying principles and techniques of systems engineering, modeling and simulation and analysis.
• Very strong use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
• Very strong proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools.
• Magic Draw experience and SysML background.
• Agile design/development experience.
• Recognizes various architectural patterns and applies them appropriately.