Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 32 days ago
Details: An Advanced Systems Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for participating in requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of system elements under supervision of the Lead Systems Engineer. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Advanced Systems Engineer Job duties:
• Performs technical planning, cost and risk analyses, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for subsystems and system elements.
• Performs customer requirements analysis, develops system requirements and defines allocations to lower levels (elements and components).
• Performs detailed technical analyses for a subsystem or system elements.
• Develops and evaluates systems, networks and information systems to ensure designs meet applicable governmental security specifications.
• Participates in Modeling and Simulation.
• Proficient use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
• Proficient with requirements management & system modeling tools.
• Proficient knowledge of other related disciplines.
• Proficient ability to grasp and apply new information quickly and effectively handle complex assignments.
If you are interested in this Advanced Systems Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.